american astronaut rox...

General talk, about the site, sci-fi-london or anything else....
ELLE

Post by ELLE » Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:31 am

think this post might turn into an essay (@) firstly, good luck sci fi london on tour !! ;)
just listened @3am world radio ''One Planet'' its on thursdays, you can catch it on world radio website..about advertising in space, the pizza hut logo on space ship and capitalism colonising mars,they want to put billboards in space!!! worth listening to..
reminded me that American Astronaut (my best movie along with Vidoque)shown at the first festival,
the dvd released on 15th feb, can be googled on
'the billynayershow.com the dvd is $15, about £10 ?.....it is about miners and traders on mars, funny, naughty, political, with a sexy arthur daley, a cat, a villain, and a celebrity who is idolised because he once ''saw a womans breast' and special effects to die for, or die laughing at..and the sound track is great too %) :p

Shaun F
SFL Active Member

Post by Shaun F » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:50 am

My faves over the 4 years so far have been Battlestar Galactica, Avalon and Vidocq in no particular order

ELLE

Post by ELLE » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:25 am

Vidoque is also in your faves?..do you think the sci fi festival could have one retro program next year
and show American Astronaut and Vidoque and Avalon? which too is unforgettable and brilliant, oh and Robot Stories.
praps one retro allnighter? the theme being the most liked movies? discuss?

Shaun F
SFL Active Member

Post by Shaun F » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:13 pm

Sounds like a good plan if its marketable and could sell enough seats for a "retrospective"