The New Look Bord!

General talk, about the site, sci-fi-london or anything else....
Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

The New Look Bord!

Post by Shinji Ikari » Sun May 13, 2007 5:43 pm

Isent this way better its more mystyle that and i know this type of mesage bord inside out ! 8)
Last edited by Shinji Ikari on Tue May 15, 2007 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roosta
SFL Active Member

Post by Roosta » Mon May 14, 2007 2:46 pm

Yeah, its cool, and white and minty fresh!!! :D

- It'll take a little while to get used too, but what the hell! 8)

-------------------
New-Who: Now with 40% running!!!

ray
SFL Member

Post by ray » Mon May 14, 2007 5:07 pm

I know you mean board right, and I prefered the old one... :?

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

Post by Shinji Ikari » Mon May 14, 2007 7:04 pm

Narrh this is more my style ive been adminin this sort for years i can do loads with it depending on the power im given :lol:

ray
SFL Member

ahh!

Post by ray » Tue May 15, 2007 1:10 pm

I have a site where I have loads of power too, but it kinda died..lol

http://externalgazer.proboards82.com

:D feel free to join!

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

Post by Shinji Ikari » Tue May 15, 2007 6:52 pm

arrh well in my case mines still live and kicking

ray
SFL Member

yeah...

Post by ray » Tue May 15, 2007 9:21 pm

:( oh well!
yeehhaaaww!

The Editor
SFL Active Member

Post by The Editor » Thu May 17, 2007 12:42 am

Looking even more awsome. Now all we need is for more people to start posting. Could it be that we are not geeky enough?

elle
SFL Active Member

Post by elle » Thu May 17, 2007 11:27 am

The Editor wrote:Looking even more awsome. Now all we need is for more people to start posting. Could it be that we are not geeky enough?
this board is to stop all the robots and spammers...and looks like its working?..power, shinji ?...... : looks like his ''thread'' is posted well and truly :lol:
it will take getting used to but its clean looking and more secure so go for it...love these smileys...me ?..easily pleased :oops:

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

Post by Shinji Ikari » Thu May 17, 2007 8:35 pm

I can but hope for admin powers one day to do custom tiles and graphics andspecil areas ect

Shaun F
SFL Active Member

Post by Shaun F » Fri May 18, 2007 11:30 am

!!!

And your sig is bigger than any post you have yet made!! How long before someone puts in a whole page sig and then you get battles of the sigs and it all just gets very very sad indeed. But each to their own :)

elle
SFL Active Member

Post by elle » Fri May 18, 2007 11:38 am

Shaun F wrote:!!!

And your sig is bigger than any post you have yet made!! How long before someone puts in a whole page sig and then you get battles of the sigs and it all just gets very very sad indeed.
yeh that part is scary :? it could get very silly..i did think that pics were not on? on our forum? just a small sig ?
since the spoken and written word is also sci fi :?: and pics can be a matter of personal taste ? and could crash a site..shame to get rid of robots and spammers and then crash our own site :roll:

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

Post by Shinji Ikari » Fri May 18, 2007 6:00 pm

Acherly my sig is standard size for all message bords and people like joining more when they can exspress there selths the sigs and aviters also make people want to read it more as they break up the long blerge of text its a common fact if some 0ones confrounted by a load of text they cant be bothred to read it so dont bother add a pic to break it up they sit there read and take more in

elle
SFL Active Member

Post by elle » Sat May 19, 2007 2:04 pm

Shinji Ikari wrote:Acherly my sig is standard size for all message bords and people like joining more when they can exspress there selths the sigs and aviters also make people want to read it more as they break up the long blerge of text its a common fact if some 0ones confrounted by a load of text they cant be bothred to read it so dont bother add a pic to break it up they sit there read and take more in
ok i go along with some of it..but just looked at 'pro board' a link from RAY and see no pics holding up the speed or traffic...and thoughts on a subject to open if you want?.....
also some people like a long blerge of text... and the sigs are lovely but i see that some historical postings have been added to with a pic the same as the sig....
in my humble opinion the best moments are when a link is added and as with shinji..his links are pure gold :) ..always thought that less is more :roll:

ray
SFL Member

hey

Post by ray » Sat May 19, 2007 3:11 pm

how about instead of just looking you people join my site and start contirbuting...come on, i'll pay you with a smiley face :D
http://externalgazer.proboards82.com