all-nighter etiqutte online

As well as comments, let's hear your survival stories...
Amon81
SFL New User

Re: all-nighter etiqutte online

Post by Amon81 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:46 pm

A well put much need lesson some people need to know!

Nothing more annoys me than watching a film and having someone talk all the way through it! Didn't you just pay to see the film?

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

Re: all-nighter etiqutte online

Post by Shinji Ikari » Tue May 04, 2010 5:20 pm

the-mental-one wrote:
Shinji Ikari wrote:you did look at the date of that post dint you it was 2006 lol
Yeah, I know, I revived an old post. Why? Because obviously this forum isn't used anywhere near as much as it should if a message from 2006 was like third on the list in the all nighter's section...and the etiquette guide is still relevant and still needs updating to include something about cosplayers - we're all mad and don't necessarily think enough about the costume and where we're going to be and whether it's appropriate, normally we're more thinking "oooh that'd be a cool costume" and pretty much nothing else enters into the decision to make it other than money and ability to perfect the costume ;)

Also with regards the cosplay, I'm just assuming as I've seen you in the same one apart from one expo for over 3 years now :twisted: but I suppose when you're volunteering you'll be wearing the black t-shirt...
Thats where you was wrong Mr Tylor Was not in black but red