Allocated tickets for allnighters

As well as comments, let's hear your survival stories...
Ollie
SFL Member

Post by Ollie » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:41 pm

Originally posted by elle
yes didnt go to MST3K.... but will this year..AND bet there is snoring... %) so there #)
Look forward to seeing you there Elle
:)

elle
SFL Active Member

Post by elle » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:27 am

Originally posted by keldin
Sleep? You're obviously not going to the MST3K all-nighter.

K
looking forward to seeing all at sci fi fest...and remember the American guys who made the MST3K models ?
they were amazing the guys and the models look out for them !!! big time !!!

BUT THERE will however be snoring among the laughing ~z~

~z~ ~z~ ~z~ ~z~ ~z~ ~z~ ~z~ ~z~ ~z~ ~z~

keldin
SFL New User

Post by keldin » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:09 pm

I stopped by the cinema at lunch (I work around the corner) and asked how many tickets were left for MST3K to be told they had sold the last 2 earlier. Looks like standing room only folks.

K

spiritquest
SFL Member

Post by spiritquest » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:10 am

coffee, coffee and more coffee !!!! :~ then you get to this ~_~ , until finally sometime during the following morning you're like this ~z~

elle
SFL Active Member

Post by elle » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:37 pm

cos the screen is bright..then
Originally posted by spiritquest
coffee, coffee and more coffee !!!! :~ then you get to this ~_~ , until finally sometime during the following morning you're like this ~z~
dont you find its
sugar sugar sugar rush..coffee... :~ then ~z~ then #) then all next day (@)

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

Post by Shinji Ikari » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:38 pm

No Red Bull is key not coffey

elle
SFL Active Member

Post by elle » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:59 am

red bull IS good but not the sugar free ...got to have LOADS sugar....AND ice cream and thank dog that tesco is next door..... :~

2 DAYS..... :p :D :)

colonel_lugz
SFL New User

Post by colonel_lugz » Wed May 02, 2007 10:47 am

I got 7 tickets for the MST3K All Nighter, going with a bunch of hardcore MSTies and a couple of newbies. went last year and had the time of my life. Really looking forward to Saturday, hope to see some of you there

Shaun F
SFL Active Member

Post by Shaun F » Wed May 02, 2007 11:03 am

You will certainly see me there :)

Toria
SFL Member

Post by Toria » Fri May 04, 2007 10:40 am

look this is probably really stupid but i just want o make sure.
On the site it definately says anime all nighter 5th may midnight - meaning saturday night
On the tickets it says 5th may at 00:00 - which would mean that it is on friday night....

IT IS ON SATURDAY NIGHT RIGHT?

This sort of thing has made me miss a plane before....

Shaun F
SFL Active Member

Post by Shaun F » Fri May 04, 2007 10:42 am

It is indeed starting at midnight on saturday night and running through to approx 9am Sunday morning

Toria
SFL Member

Post by Toria » Fri May 04, 2007 11:57 am

Originally posted by Shaun F
It is indeed starting at midnight on saturday night and running through to approx 9am Sunday morning
Thankyous i can go back to sleep now...

I have to work a 9-6 tomorrow so i'll have to be up at 8 i don't know how i'm gonna manage.
Last year i only managed to stay awake till half way through places promised. And that was only because i slept in till 2. Kinda paid up my sleep in advance.

for you guys going on about the red bull. My boss had an amazing idea the other day. Shes got all these tiredness problems which she has to medicate, but we were having a long day so she mixed half lucozade and hallf red bull. The lucozade gives you an instant burst of energy and the red bull has effectlater on, this also has the benefit of dampening down the effects of the diaroteics in red bull.
You know what i'm on about when you have more than a few red bulls and all you can think about is peeing.

Either way i'm bringing my own supply of sugar-free red bull, and crap loads of pocky.
The appollo is only like a 2 min walk from china town and one of the supermarkets has original pocky 48g packs for £1.25 buy one get one free! so i have lots...
Never before anywhere that i've gone have i had a seperate bag just for snack foods.

Shaun F
SFL Active Member

Post by Shaun F » Fri May 04, 2007 1:11 pm

Well come and say hello, no chance of mistaking me :) Also I came up with the red bully and berocca float with a water chaser :)

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

Post by Shinji Ikari » Fri May 04, 2007 6:19 pm

Originally posted by Shaun F
Originally posted by Toria

Thankyous i can go back to sleep now...

I have to work a 9-6 tomorrow so i'll have to be up at 8 i don't know how i'm gonna manage.
Last year i only managed to stay awake till half way through places promised. And that was only because i slept in till 2. Kinda paid up my sleep in advance.

for you guys going on about the red bull. My boss had an amazing idea the other day. Shes got all these tiredness problems which she has to medicate, but we were having a long day so she mixed half lucozade and hallf red bull. The lucozade gives you an instant burst of energy and the red bull has effectlater on, this also has the benefit of dampening down the effects of the diaroteics in red bull.
You know what i'm on about when you have more than a few red bulls and all you can think about is peeing.

Either way i'm bringing my own supply of sugar-free red bull, and crap loads of pocky.
The appollo is only like a 2 min walk from china town and one of the supermarkets has original pocky 48g packs for £1.25 buy one get one free! so i have lots...
Never before anywhere that i've gone have i had a seperate bag just for snack foods.
Can i have some of that there pokey
Last edited by Shinji Ikari on Tue May 04, 2010 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amon81
SFL New User

Re: Allocated tickets for allnighters

Post by Amon81 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:54 pm

I really like the idea!

This will be my first all nighter. As I finish work at 7am on saturday morning I'm going to grab a few hours sleep and then come down from Birmingham via train, meaning I'll be in Euston by about 19:30 - 20:00 ish so I wouldn't be able to get there super early in the evening, thus missing my change to pocket a ticket.

Plus £30 isn't a bad price for the event.

Knowing I'll get my ticket was really a must for me as I didn't want to spend £70 getting down and find out that they are all sold out.