Anime All Nighter Line Up!

Give your thoughts, suggetions and stories
Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

Anime All Nighter Line Up!

Post by Shinji Ikari » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:59 pm

Loving the line up pitty no Eva but I can still hope! 8)

So what you all think of the line up got my 9 tickets

dave_says
SFL New User

Re: Anime All Nighter Line Up!

Post by dave_says » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:22 am

Hi, I just saw this because I've been at work from 12-10pm how do you get tickets for the all-nighter off the apollo website? They haven't sold out already have they?!

shazad
SFL Member

Post by shazad » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:11 am

Hi,
All-nighter ticket's are only available via phone or in person.

This may change, but it's all i know at the moment.

Here is the online programme at the apollo, where you can book for the rest of the films.

http://www.apollocinemas.co.uk/index.ph ... ondon/2008

istari
SFL New User

Post by istari » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:41 am

Just signed up to these forums. Got my single (loner) ticket yesterday, first time I've been to something like this, should be fun though, I'm looking forward to it. As far as the films go I have to say I wasn't particularly fond of the original 'Appleseed' film so am not particular excited about the sequel, but I'm hoping for some amazing visuals at least. I was disappointed to miss 'Vexille' at the London film festival last year so I'm glad of another chance to see it on the big screen and again I'm hoping for something visually stirring. I was sad not to see 'Eva.' or 'Genius Party' showing as I've been eagerly anticipating both, but I've heard a lot of great things about 'Tekkon Kinkreet' and 'The Girl Who Leapt Through Time' so am genuinely excited about seeing them both.

Ice Climber
SFL New User

Post by Ice Climber » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:34 pm

I have to admit it is a good line up. Not a repeat of the Highlander issue of last year (man that was crap!). I've been wanting to see Appleseed and Vexile. The Girl Who Leap Through Time sounds very interesting. I hope I can get a good number of my friends to go.

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

Post by Shinji Ikari » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:19 pm

Im shure you both will get on fine Dave and istari also welcome to the site nice to have some more anime fans on here