How to stay awake?

Give your thoughts, suggetions and stories
Jen
SFL New User

How to stay awake?

Post by Jen » Mon May 05, 2008 8:00 pm

Hi everyone, Just wondering if and how you all managed to stay awake during the allnighter? Any handy tips or advice on keeping awake whilst simutaneously understanding what's going on? I think I stayed awake, with only a few long blinks, and memory loss :wink: I didn't take the advised nap in the afternoon to prepare, That definatly didnt help. I find eating soft mints is good, not sure wether its the mint, or the concentrating on not choaking that does the trick, Allso what about the subtitles? You have to read them to understand whats going on, gives you something to focus on, but does reading make you tired? I like to see if i recognise any words which kind of keeps me listening and focused on the screen. I like them regardless I think its authentic to have the film in japanese. I was most awake during The girl who leaped through time, I seem to get waves of sleepy at 1.30, and 4.30 regardless of whats on. How about all of you? :mrgreen:

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

Re: How to stay awake?

Post by Shinji Ikari » Tue May 06, 2008 6:13 pm

O reading subs always makes you tired it gos without saying but im my case I was over 36 hours without sleep mad ay?