Any others?

Give your thoughts, suggetions and stories
Catterix
SFL New User

Any others?

Post by Catterix » Tue May 13, 2008 10:12 pm

Howdy hey.

Let me tell you a little story :) ...
I went in a crowd to the anime all-nighter in... 2006! Woo, feels like a long time ago now. Anyway, since then, I have missed every all-nighter. Last year I couldn't find any information on it, always finding the "sold out" page for the 2006 one, until I finally found it, and I was too late. This year, I'd been thinking about the allnighter, and thought; "Since it's been april, I've probably missed it." But then I just randomly typed in "Anime all-nighter" on the 7th of May, and rawr! I had missed it by ONE day!

So what I was wondering is, are there any other anime all-nighters this year? Or is it strictly a 1 year thing? I really want to finally go to one again, but I have a feeling that in a years time, I'll have forgotten!

Thanks!

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

Re: Any others?

Post by Shinji Ikari » Wed May 14, 2008 5:28 pm

its a yearly thing thogh if you want reminders add me to msn and ill keep you updated

The Editor
SFL Active Member

Post by The Editor » Thu May 15, 2008 12:02 am

The BFI is having an anime season showing many of the films that showed at the all-nighter. OK, it won't be the same atmosphere or with goodie bags and other free stuff, but if you want to see the films on a big screen it's a good opportunity. Full details here http://www.bfi.org.uk/whatson/bfi_south ... /anime_now

shazad
SFL Member

Post by shazad » Thu May 15, 2008 12:22 am

or if you really want to get the all-nighter feeling, see the matrix trilogy at the IMAX

http://www.bfi.org.uk/whatson/bfi_imax/ ... ll_nighter