DIY MST3K

Some robots just can't stop talking, so join in...
ELLE

DIY MST3K

Post by ELLE » Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:31 am

go doit..''you know it makes sense'' plus it is annoying, intensely annoying to many people which lets face it is half the fun

better to do it for tv?..cos most of tv is come on down b#####s....do it to a ''game show'' that would be brilliant..
or as i said somewhere earlier...just leave the room %)

TesLa
SFL Member

DIY MST3K

Post by TesLa » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:13 pm

Check out the news section of the site. There's 50s movie that's pre-MST3K treatment.

Ghostface
SFL New User

DIY MST3K

Post by Ghostface » Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:01 pm

A bit unsuitable for the young-uns, but I once entertained 4 friends by giving the MST3K treatment to a terrible Italian "sexy" thriller from the 70's called 'Nude for Satan' that we came across while channel-surfing one night. It was shown quite often on the Horror Channel recently, and it's just horrendous! Lots of scenes of confused guy walking around a spooky house, entering rooms with inexplicably nude girls waving their arms around, followed by the usual confusing climax with a weird guy who I guess was Satan, all overdubbed with equally bad English voices! I definately owe MST3K for my enjoyment of this film, if only it could've been in an episode :)

ELLE

DIY MST3K

Post by ELLE » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:30 pm

''unsuitable for the young-uns'? GF who be they? :~
the confused guy walking around a spooky house and nude girls, etc sounds like everyfilm made for hammer,
they were happy days.. ;) odeon @woolwich sat night allnighter hammer house, oh wot divine cheese,

tesla do you mean radar men etc..i want to see that..and its on sat am...so awake for 24 hours again