XMEN III - Spoiler Alert!! This Thread Will Have SPOILERS!

Talk about the latest happenings in your local movie theatre...
timberwolf0122
SFL Active Member

Post by timberwolf0122 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:41 am

Right I'll start off by asking a question thats been bugging me for sometime. Why was Magnetto not jailed at the end of the film? Sure he no longer had any powers but you'd think after killing alloughts people and destroying the Golden Gate bridge he'd atleast get community service.

Thoughts?

TesLa
SFL Member

Post by TesLa » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:37 pm

But how long after the events in question was the shot of Magneto? Given the current state of affairs, with 'life' for raping a child being a minimum of five years, then anything is possible. Or maybe he was in one of those nice open prison farms like Jeffery Archer was.

ELLE

Post by ELLE » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:12 pm

ah but....in the world of ''muggles'' Magneto seemed like a nice ol' man like the nice ol' men judges who seem to condone all manner of crap, I agree with Tesla...and i think that ''the judges'' who the public do not chose by the way, are probably up to all sorts themselves, i.e kiddie fiddlers,

Magneto is now in an island prison for the deranged who think they are comic 'super heros' i had a card from him on sat, sent him a fathers day card, cos guess wot...... :~