Catwoman !!!!! Need I say more. ??

Talk about the latest happenings in your local movie theatre...
Missdee
SFL New User

Post by Missdee » Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:41 pm

I haven't seen this move - yet. I just can't bring myself to see a character I love trawled though a turged story. I hate to be a naysayer, or one of those "critics" who trash a movie wihtout ahving seen it, but allthr trailers, the costume, the premise, and generally everything about this movie screams AWFUL to me.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:18 pm

We havent seen it either... hope someone does go see it and posts their comments here

Shaun F
SFL Active Member

Post by Shaun F » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:00 am

the movie got panned, the game got panned :( which probably means I will love it, not sure it warrants going to the cinema to see it. These days it takes a lot to drag me out of my sofa to brave the mobile phones, domestic disturbance, loud conversations, laser pointers and popcorn throwers that constitutes a modern "cinema experience".

Cormac
SFL New User

Post by Cormac » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:31 pm

Saw a 10 minute clip of it in Canada thanks to one of my mates out there (a projectionist, no names!). I was vaguely interested as the director Pitof did Vidocq which was at the festival a few years back. Unfortunately 10 minutes of this was enough! Poor dialogue and the kind of effects that might look okay on an X-Box but not in a cinema. Pfeiffer had more slinky, feline sexiness in her little finger than I saw in Berry's performance. I can't really judge the whole film on this but it didn't make me want to see the rest!

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

Post by Shinji Ikari » Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:07 pm

I wached it and Im afraied to say it was a huge disapointment and therefor if I was you i would not bother with it

to put it simply it compleatly lacked everything it should have been :(

Shaun F
SFL Active Member

Post by Shaun F » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:31 pm

I think I will just wait to hire it on DVD, not even worth the buy price but purely for the "superhero" fan in me

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

Post by Shinji Ikari » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:12 pm

Well the DVD's out now Shaun I asume you have it now so what was your coments on it?

ELLE

Post by ELLE » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:59 pm

hi sean think i said it before..try the uci filmworks gallery @ greenwich or bluewater...no kids,no noise free popcorn,coffee, coke, chocs,cheese dips and nachos, clean loos, big comfy seats, a 'modern' flicks experience !!!
oh and free parking .....and catwoman? why not, even for a laugh?
:)