Open Water - shark films oh man

Talk about the latest happenings in your local movie theatre...
ELLE

Post by ELLE » Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:49 pm

surely you mean kick the cerebral out of touch, in fact out of the room, and enjoy the ride?... i love cheesey films and the ride....but truth is Mr Vin makes me laugh,, cos i think he thinks he is a good actor, but still go and see it, the chronicles and then the studios will make enough money to think he is a good bet and make sons of the desert again, now that was good film !!! :D

ELLE

Post by ELLE » Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:24 pm

:) HELL BOY ROCKS !!!! and is like the comic !!!!!
(vin and sharks aside)
:p Hell Boy is def worth seeing !!! cheese quota..high, take your own crackers, but it ROX !!! :p

Shaun F
SFL Active Member

Post by Shaun F » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:19 pm

It is definatly on my list, but can I summon the energy for frightfest tomorrow

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

Post by Shinji Ikari » Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:51 pm

Originally posted by Shaun F

Is this a sci fi/fantasy film do you think?
Not realy I would say its more of a renactment of something that acherly happend sort of a documenty if you will

Macro
SFL New User

Post by Macro » Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:08 pm

Problem is with hell boy.....guy who plays him, name escapes me, was in alien resurection.... was also in a film called "in the name of the rose" with Sean Connery....he played a hunchback with a bit of a speach impediment, so its just really odd to see him walking tall and well spoken (for a demon).

Elle, ur right about the cheese, so strong you could stick it in 4 sealed containers, throw it in the back of the fridge and you'd still smell it in the living room. :-D

Shaun F
SFL Active Member

Post by Shaun F » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:02 am

Said actor also appears in blade 2 :) http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000579/ Ron Perlman

ELLE

Post by ELLE » Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:12 pm

Ron is hellboy, he made me laugh out loud ..and the nazi's, well , i will say this only once ;) sheer torture..and more laughter, a follow up movie, yes please..and havnt you heard of the
'Deportment for Demons' classes run by the 'DVI dd Trans-World', where Ron achieved honours? if you look closely he is wearing his sash, and the ground down horns are to wear down the stamp from the college
after all, a demon will not wish to brag!!!... :D