Programme Questions

SCI-FI-LONDON 7 : 30th April - 4th May 2008
Cheesebrush
SFL New User

Programme Questions

Post by Cheesebrush » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:59 pm

Great to see the full programme online now. Too much too see - so far I have come up with 16 differnet possible viewing schedules and am having trouble chosing which one(still not going to get to see everything I want due to clashes, but what can you do!) However there are a couple of possible typos plus I have a quick question too, which may help narrow things down a bit:

Is Wolfound on the Saturday at 10:40am or 10:40pm? The position in the list suggests AM but it reads PM.

The MST3K link doesn't work - it just points back to the programme page. However it isn't too difficult to deduce the correct link!

Finally, is Dragon Hunters really being shown on video rather than film? I would have thought a nice new film like this would be available as a 35mm print - surely its lovely visuals will lose out on video?
For all your cheesebrushing needs: http://www.cheesebrush.com

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Programme Questions

Post by Admin » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:50 pm

Hi

Wolfhound is 10.40 AM - early morning screening.

Fixed the MST3k link
and Dragon Hunters will look fine on broadcast quality tape - shame we couldn't get the print

See you at the festival and let us know your matrix :) - and remember to book before the 15th for 10% off

Cheesebrush
SFL New User

Re: Programme Questions

Post by Cheesebrush » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:16 pm

Thanks; helps tidy up my programme Matrix a bit. Now I just need to co-ordinate the viewing requests of the 3 other people who are coming along too!

I will probably go and see Dragon Hunters but as anyone who knows me will tell you, I am very fussy about my film presentation quality!I have just about been able to cope with the video at previous festivals so I'll probably give it a go.
For all your cheesebrushing needs: http://www.cheesebrush.com