And now It Ends

SCI-FI-LONDON 7 : 30th April - 4th May 2008
Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

And now It Ends

Post by Shinji Ikari » Mon May 05, 2008 2:31 pm

Yet anuther Sci-fi London over and what a fantastic time it was once agine!

I got to thank all thoghs who made it possible agine this year and that includes the volentiers

but heres th question

What bits did you enjoy most and leat let us all know here!

Jen
SFL New User

Re: And now It Ends

Post by Jen » Mon May 05, 2008 7:17 pm

Hi Shinji, I've finally recovered enough to think normallyish again. I only went to the anime allnighter, but I've decided that the allnighters are the best part of the whole festival, because of the time spent all together, and the weird happy floaty feeling from staying awake allnight. Maybe there are more celebrities during the day but not having been then I dont know? The best film for me was the girl who leaped through time, I loved the improbable shooting sceens in appleseed although it was an obvious plot, And the Interesting style of tekonconcrete, and the efects in vexill were fantastic. I think once youve seen lots of anime it can be a bit predictable, so I like to appreciate them for the quality of the effects, art style and changes the've made to stock charactures, over plot. Overall I loved all the films, I wish I were more awake to appreciated them i was flagging through tekon concrete, but i though i did well considering i only got 3 hours sleep the night before. Next year i'd like to see the same mix, but with a nice samurai action film, set in the past. The only negative thing was that there were no morning muffins :wink: , which i miss from the festival in 2006, but with the free red bull, icecream and dvds. plus 4 films in a plush cinema, Ive got nothing to complain about.

Mart
SFL New User

Post by Mart » Mon May 05, 2008 9:54 pm

Needed more Red Bull!

(I loved it)

Haven't seen many (if any) photos of the all-nighters posted yet, it's always fun to crowd spot :]

Paul Jacques
SFL Member

Post by Paul Jacques » Tue May 06, 2008 12:02 am

Loved every minute. I think I'd rather gave hot food at 4pm, my tummy was rumbling a lot.

Keep checking http://www.flickr.com/groups/sci-fi-london as more pictures will be added through the week and this will include the Saturday night crowd.