CobraVision

SCI-FI-LONDON 5 : 26th - 30th April 2006
The Editor
SFL Active Member

CobraVision

Post by The Editor » Fri May 12, 2006 9:40 am

Two of the lovely sponsors of this year's Festival, Cobra and ITV, have just announced the start of CobraVision 2006/2007.

CobraVision is a short film competition that shows selected shorts during films shown on the 4 ITV channels, that are sponsored by Cobra. You have to make a 50 second short film, split into 10 segments (to fit around the Commercial breaks on ITV. Not only can you see your work on ITV but there are prizes! UKP12,000 Cash Awards, Holidays to India, Adobe Software, Beer for a Year, and lots lots more.

To get a better idea of what a CobraVision film looks like or to pick up an entry form please go to : http://www.cobrabeer.com/cobravision

Are there any people on this forum that fancy pooling talents to make a (or some) sci-fi shorts to enter? E-mail me off-list chrisP@sci-fi-london.com.

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

CobraVision

Post by Shinji Ikari » Fri May 12, 2006 10:35 am

Cool I must have a look

ELLE

CobraVision

Post by ELLE » Fri May 12, 2006 1:16 pm

all sounds SOOO brilliant.....go for it movie makers .and then we get to see more creativity.. #)

p.s as an aside//..my 'cobra vision' was ,i had never tasted the stuff..and dont usually like beer, BUT cobra lite..is divine..really got cobravision....after 2 bottles everyone looked like a vision...

am gonna offer off list to help..with make up, costumes..etc....