Podcast

SCI-FI-LONDON 5 : 26th - 30th April 2006
Tigerpig
SFL New User

Podcast

Post by Tigerpig » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:42 pm

Hi. I just wanted to suggest a podcast for next year, possibly? I make one on my rubbish eMac using Garage Band and a demo version of Podcast Maker and it is fairly easy. It could maybe have reviews of films and competitions and telephone interviews with film makers?

Anyway, just a suggestion for next year...

I'm looking very forward t the festival.

Sara

Roosta
SFL Active Member

Podcast

Post by Roosta » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:24 am

Welcome to the forum Tigerpig, and thanks for your suggestion.

Actually I raised this option with Louis recently as a good idea - perhaps as a pre-festival podcast with info about the films and venue etc.

If the man himself is reading, then it would be good to get some feedback, but I guess its really only worth doing if it can be done to a high enough quality (we've got standards to uphold here at SFL!).

Also wondered whether a festival blog (with daily updates during the festival's run) would be worthwhile?
:D

"TO THE SPACE GUN!!!"

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

Podcast

Post by Shinji Ikari » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:09 am

Welcome to the site hope you like it here thogh I have to say I think Mr. Claw is going to be doing some kind of Radio brodcast from Sci-Fi London thogh Im not entily shure as he is curently in Talks vire Email at the moment about it

Tigerpig
SFL New User

Podcast

Post by Tigerpig » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:42 pm

Thank you for the welcome(s) and background info. I guess I should have realised that sci-fi-london is already in the future.

/me quickly reads boards to learn everything there is to know about the community.

Also, I wasn't putting myself forward to make the Podcast, only volunteering for someone else to do it. Fopr me to do it, I'd first have to clean my room. Yuck!. My one is of the lowest quality that has a niche market of anti-folk fans. Feel free to use my post as market research. I'd subscribe to a radio station dedicated to sci fi films!

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

Podcast

Post by Shinji Ikari » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:00 pm

Wow you realy lost me you gone from podcast to the bedroom to the radio in one go

TesLa
SFL Member

Podcast

Post by TesLa » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:49 pm

Originally posted by Tigerpig
Thank you for the welcome(s) and background info. I guess I should have realised that sci-fi-london is already in the future.
Twenty minutes into the future.

Big Time Television starts here with retro sci-fi netcasts http://www.sci-fi-london.com/news/article/1143895267/1 and no blipverts or Big Brother. Blank Reg where are you?

Tigerpig
SFL New User

Podcast

Post by Tigerpig » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:58 pm

Originally posted by TesLa
Twenty minutes into the future.

Big Time Television starts here with retro sci-fi netcasts http://www.sci-fi-london.com/news/article/1143895267/1 and no blipverts or Big Brother. Blank Reg where are you?
That's great!