SFL comes North!

SCI-FI-LONDON 4 : 2nd - 6th February 2005
DPaulG1974
SFL New User

SFL comes North!

Post by DPaulG1974 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:41 am

Woohoo!

We finally get the festival. So ou're coming to me instead of me coming to you Louis?

What can we expect to see at the local screenings?

Mr Destructo
SFL New User

SFL comes North!

Post by Mr Destructo » Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:25 pm

Noticed the festival is coming to York too, well done for livening up our lives. We are usually feeling a bit forgotten when any of the festivals are on, apart from our local viking festivals!! I'd much prefer people to be walking around in trekkie uniforms than furs, tinpot helmets and carrying axes :)

is there anywhere we can find out the full listings of the anime night or the scifi short night? on the main site i don't see a breakdown of the showings, is it subject to change or am i just not looking hard enough?

edit : found the listings breakdown. only way to get to it is from the homepage, no crossing over sections to find it, pretty simplified and non-user friendly website designing (not a complaint, just a fact)

Roosta
SFL Active Member

SFL comes North!

Post by Roosta » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:05 pm

Hello Mr Destruco and welcome to The Forum

Yep I'm afraid the website is a little difficult to navigate at the moment and you really have to hunt down info in order to find it!

This is probably because most of the people at Sci-Fi-London are involved in the festival on tour and so cant update it as much as normal (thats just a guess, but this is the busiest time for the SFL team).

Anyway hope you enjoy the festival and let us know what you think of it all.

If your looking for recommendations then might I suggest PRIMER as a start, which was a very excellent film at this years festival!

Enjoy!
"TO THE SPACE GUN!!!"

Admin
Site Admin

SFL comes North!

Post by Admin » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:54 pm

yup... like Roosta said!

and added a direct link to the front page for those who couldnt get the "full programme" link

sfl team

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

SFL comes North!

Post by Shinji Ikari » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:28 am

Well looks Like I was beaton to it lol

Any way Welcome to the site Mr Destructo hope you like it here