Are you a film-maker casting for the 48 Hour Film Challenge?

For all you aspiring film makers
ColinRice
SFL New User

Are you a film-maker casting for the 48 Hour Film Challenge?

Post by ColinRice » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:05 pm

My name is Colin Rice and I am an actor from Liverpool (currently based there).

I am posting this to contact the filmmakers involved in submitting to the 48 Hour Film Challenge, should they be looking for actors to appear in their film.

I am 27 years old, 6ft 2" tall with short dark hair and average build. I have several years experience in amateur theatre, most recently playing the lead in an adaptation of Joe Orton's "The Ruffian On The Stair", where I received much praise from the audience for both my acting and use of an Irish accent.

I am now looking to make the transition into film and television roles. I have recently completed my first film role, playing the lead in a short horror film called "Callous", which was an amazing experience.

In addition, I have performed background roles in many high-profile film and television productions, including the recent blockbuster "Sherlock Holmes" and "Crimewatch", as well as advertisement for Hovis and Ladbrokes.

I have also received training from professional actress Jackie Downey (within the Liverpool based 'Acting Academy'), whose many credits include "The Krays", "Dinnerladies", "The Bill" and "Coronation Street".

I possess little trace of a Liverpudlian accent and I have a good ear for many different types of accent, should the production require it.

I am very interested in auditioning for a featured role in your new film, should I suit your requirements.

Should you require any further information, please feel free to contact me at your convenience by posting a reply here. I will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards

Colin Rice.