Heroes

All things on the small screen... TV, DVD, Video games... take your pick
skywalker23
SFL New User

Heroes

Post by skywalker23 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:24 pm

Hello,
Just joined up so im sorry if im posting in the wrong thread. Im a huge Lost fan, followed the ARG also, now Im really interested in Heroes and just looking for infomation views on the show coming to the uk on the Sci Fi channel.
Most web stuff seems understandable us based so Id be really keen to find linls for uk sites on heroes!

thanks

The Editor
SFL Active Member

Heroes

Post by The Editor » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:40 pm

We are just working on a review at the moment and look out for an interview with the show's star, Sendhil Ramamurthy, coming soon.

Moss Piglet
SFL Member

Heroes

Post by Moss Piglet » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:35 pm

I've seen the first season and loved it. It has similarities to Lost (in a production sense) but I felt it was less of a soap opera - which is good. The style echoes that of a comic book and the story covers some interesting topics (eg: drug abuse) which gives it some bite. Definately worth checking out.

I am not a quiet person.

mcnolegs
SFL New User

Heroes

Post by mcnolegs » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:10 am

My mate's been raving over this for some time; can anyone fill me in when's it due over here??seems like I've been waiting ages!!!!!! Cheers

mcnolegs
SFL New User

Heroes

Post by mcnolegs » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:12 am

Oh brilliant. For my first post I just go and miss the big article which tells you when this starts. Having a dozy week trying to give up smoking; gone very dim!!!!!

The Editor
SFL Active Member

Heroes

Post by The Editor » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:42 pm

We're giving away Heroes goodies in the competition section, and there are more Heroes related articles coming soon on the home page. Stay tuned.

Admin
Site Admin

Heroes

Post by Admin » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:24 am

Just d/l'd episode 18 from the US - blimey this is a good series, and I don't like telly progs normally.

Anyone know how long this runs for? I hope they don't stretch out so much they ruin it - but so far, I am hooked.

See you all at the festival.

The Editor
SFL Active Member

Heroes

Post by The Editor » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:55 am

Season 1 is 22 episodes, I believe, so not long to go before the big finale. There is already a second season lined up. Just watched 17 last night. Wow! 18's ready to watch tonight. Just downloading Battlestar Galactica now. No Sky anymore so I have no choice.

Shaun F
SFL Active Member

Heroes

Post by Shaun F » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:35 pm

Anyone going to post instructions on where and how to d/l this stuff?

elle
SFL Active Member

Heroes

Post by elle » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:31 pm

posting about heroes..this posting a test really..my p.c locked me out of stuff for months.. !@#$
and i am a newbie now too...

Heroes kicks...love the cheerleader and japanese guy..it is a sci fi fantasy soap..and on BBC2 in september..bet sci fi channel didnt know just how good it is and sold it cheap.(Lost was lost to Sky for 41million, ch4 couldnt afford more)
am up to episode 16 AND its brilliant..see that SCI fi channel are doing catchups....
it is good writing makes you want to see more..refreshing since most stuff is predictable..........

Roosta
SFL Active Member

Heroes

Post by Roosta » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:40 pm

I'm watching Heros on old Sci-Fi-Channel, so dont go posting any spoilers now!

But I'm liking it - took a while to get going, but now its getting good! (- though still not sure why all people with super powers get drawn to New York?!). :D
"TO THE SPACE GUN!!!"

elle
SFL Active Member

Heroes

Post by elle » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:49 am

wouldnt dream of spoilers..just love heroes...shaun F i thought you had given up tv..so now watch it on p.c instead?
admin will know....
not all people with powers are drawn to new york..i live in london,and my postmen does also.. ;)

Shaun F
SFL Active Member

Heroes

Post by Shaun F » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:20 am

Given up on broadcast, wait for the DVD's, but if there is a legitamate method of download then can stick it on laptop or psp for those "dead zones" in the day called commuting.

COLINGA
SFL New User

Heroes

Post by COLINGA » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:12 pm

Ab fab! highlight of the week! best program on tv at mo, (long with Lost, 24, Life on Mars and of course NCIS),
Highlight so far the cheerleader's bare chest!, bet that got your interest if your not watching!
and MAN CAN FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elle
SFL Active Member

Heroes

Post by elle » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:22 pm

colinga..Heroes is brilliant..and the spoiler you put up is brilliant (bare chest)..heres another..
and Shaun F is prob right..
got up to week 18 on downloads from usa and canada..and guess what they have stopped it in mid air almost, to keep us wanting more !@#$
still its on BBC2 IN SEPTEMBER... :D and the sci fi fest is in between so who cares.....