SFL Pro

The Doc is Back! sires 3 31st march

Post by Shinji Ikari » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:14 pm

Im acherly awighting the retern of a Super Black Dalek

elle
SFL Active Member

Post by elle » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:19 pm

yeh i saw a glimpse of the super ~0 looks fab...hope it doesnt turn into a soap fest..and that the ~0 is evil and really dalek ~0
and i watched as much as i could on BBC3 ..there were a few patients in the ''st thomas hospital''
and there were bits interesting but it is irritating so bring on a Super Black Dalek and let him wipe them all out and we can have daleks .v..cybermen forever.... %)

Moss Piglet
SFL Member

Post by Moss Piglet » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:54 am

I was a bit worried when the Doctor mentioned Harry Potter in the last episode. It's not that I'm anti-Potter (although after reading a couple of the books I have no desire to read the rest) but I just don't feel it was right. I can't put my finger on why though...
Also - was that a HP magic word used on stage at the end of the episode?
I am not a quiet person.

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

Post by Shinji Ikari » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:26 pm

no idera but i do know some one who can tell me

elle
SFL Active Member

Post by elle » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:50 pm

the doctor said...
'''EXPELLIARMUS'''.......yes a nod to JK and he said it...'good ol JK''
and on stage ....you know why MP the unease.....it was for '''the kids''' although i watched that episode with an eight year old girl who sat entranced....the sexual innuendo went over her head..in kissing scenes she shaded her eyes with her hands...
i think its the noise /danger/ rushing about boyish 'charm' of a grown up being naughty? the doctor an outcast but a grown up.. gets the sympathy vote from 'the kids'??
WE watched the making of over on bbc3 then..and that is where i so want to love it..the eagerness of the makers..and then its gurning/pop eyed mania..although amusing... on the night...
saying that this sat looks interesting..AND BO, THE FACE OF BO....please dont spoil it doctor...

(and as for reading HP it only really seems to work for me on audio CD with divine STEPHEN FRY XX) (@) #)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this week the face of BO was fantastic...and the ideas in the episode were interesting...
dont think i like martha jones too much, is it my imagination or is she just written in as a 'dark lady' a sort of limp sex symbol, waiting for the doc to arrive to save her and not sure why she is there?

next week black super dalek ~0