American Astronaught DVD

All things on the small screen... TV, DVD, Video games... take your pick
Borama2
SFL New User

American Astronaught DVD

Post by Borama2 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:21 pm

:D Jst incase you hadn't heard......YeeHa!!! The American Astronaught is out on DVD on 15th February - available at http://www.billynayer.com .....been waiting for this since first fest....my mates are on standby!!

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

American Astronaught DVD

Post by Shinji Ikari » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:08 pm

Thanks for leting us know miss

O and welcome to the site Shinji here please to meet you :)

ELLE

American Astronaught DVD

Post by ELLE » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:27 pm

hi borama..how you doing?.....thanx for that as one of the 'mates on standby' i have ordered it already..think it is $21 dollars..
about £10 ? American Astronaut...a favourite movie... also ordered tickets for the fest 2005...yeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa %)

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

American Astronaught DVD

Post by Shinji Ikari » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:52 pm

Yer thats about right miss o what you goiung to see at the festival?

ELLE

American Astronaught DVD

Post by ELLE » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:30 pm

seeing allnighter matrix.i have no shame (@) ... i know the last one is crap but still seeing the lot.. 'nightingale' and 'cube'
and whatever else is on when get to the curzon :D i had asked if anyone had a time turner..so that i could see all the allnighters
thank god for ben and jerry's and red bull to keep us awake. ~z~ .love allnighters, watching movies back to back............

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

American Astronaught DVD

Post by Shinji Ikari » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:58 pm

Yer nuthing better than an alnighter thogh I have been asked to were something a little Exstra Specile of the anime allnighter

ELLE

American Astronaught DVD

Post by ELLE » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:04 pm

yes i am an allnighter person..used to go to saturday night horror all nighters at the an odeon near me with a flask+ sandwiches in my dressing gown and slippers..all the vincent price hammer horror back to back ~0
that was a cool cinema manager!!!!
the anime i want to see as well..so thats why i want a ''TIME TURNER''' courtesy of hermione (harry potter) so i can see everything %) loads i want to see at the festival...so much to see and so little time :@
but cube has to be seen?....oh and steamboy!!! :)

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

American Astronaught DVD

Post by Shinji Ikari » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:38 pm

Steam boy yes verry much so

Borama2
SFL New User

American Astronaught DVD

Post by Borama2 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:36 pm

You are most welcome Shinji Ikari san...... and all who enter the temple of sci-fi london...... ;)

ELLE

American Astronaught DVD

Post by ELLE » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:46 pm

let us all kneel and know that the temple of fantasy is indeed open that we may contemplate together the mystery that is sci fi and the guru that is louis
speak with shinj Ikara san....and welcome all who walk within..... :~

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

American Astronaught DVD

Post by Shinji Ikari » Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:11 pm

Wow Im sudenly becoming quite populer on here :D

Borama2
SFL New User

American Astronaught DVD

Post by Borama2 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:58 pm

Hi all you Sci-fi nuts you!!!
Little update on American Astronaught DVD, was very impressed with the speed of service from http://www.billynayer.com as 4 days after putting in my order, I think you'll find that I AM THE ONLY AMERICAN ASTRONAUGHT DVD OWNER IN THIS VILLAGE (Wales) :p :D xx

ELLE

American Astronaught DVD

Post by ELLE » Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:34 pm

borama, i think emily howard has a dvd of american astronaut, although she lives on the border of wales, she has started an american astronaut discussion group ~0 to which you are invited, emily is interested in the women only planet, the dresses !! so much lace !!
please arrive by tandem %) tea and scones martian style served @4pm..... booyah !! :D

sorry everyone for letting LB creep into the forum, my computer said yes, so why not ?...happy easter (choc fest ) to all ;) :~

Shinji Ikari
SFL Pro

American Astronaught DVD

Post by Shinji Ikari » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:12 pm

At least i still have the title of Anime Nut

ELLE

American Astronaught DVD

Post by ELLE » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:58 am

more anime afficionado?.....expert lover of the divine anime...happy chocfest shinji and everyone else!! :)