LOST..i am lost...

All things on the small screen... TV, DVD, Video games... take your pick
ELLE

LOST..i am lost...

Post by ELLE » Wed May 03, 2006 12:58 pm

watching lost?..last night..2 eps..how did that much stuff get underground..are they still on the island... in a ship(space)
will it turn out to have a 'religious' moral ending?
or is it just me?....nearly stayed to watch the third ep...then thought ..save it as a treat for next week.. :~
how sad am i??? (@)

Shaun F
SFL Active Member

LOST..i am lost...

Post by Shaun F » Thu May 04, 2006 1:15 pm

I have the entire first series to watch yet on my liteon box from when I recorded it :)

TesLa
SFL Member

LOST..i am lost...

Post by TesLa » Thu May 04, 2006 2:37 pm

Two episodes? It was more like one and a half as they repeated loads of stuff. Is it mysterious or just confusing? Compulsive viewing anyway.

Roosta
SFL Active Member

LOST..i am lost...

Post by Roosta » Thu May 04, 2006 6:30 pm

I think I caught some of the 3rd episode on E4, and, without giving too much away, Elle you're in for a confusing treat!

Infact watching it made me want to take an interest in the series all over again - but then the flashbacks came back, and I got bored!

If the series was just about the island then I'd watch it, but hey, I just don’t like flashbacks!

For-sure its all very interesting, it just moves all too slowly for my tastes!

So I'll stick with The Prisoner for existential allegory thanks!
:D
"TO THE SPACE GUN!!!"

Shaun F
SFL Active Member

LOST..i am lost...

Post by Shaun F » Fri May 05, 2006 1:03 pm

So is this a new series and does it mean I have missed the beginning already?

Roosta
SFL Active Member

LOST..i am lost...

Post by Roosta » Fri May 05, 2006 2:38 pm

Yes, its the start of the second season, with episodes 1 and 2 shown on Channel 4, and episode 3 on E4, last Tuesday

Not sure whether they are being repeated at any other times though!
:)
"TO THE SPACE GUN!!!"

Shaun F
SFL Active Member

LOST..i am lost...

Post by Shaun F » Fri May 05, 2006 6:06 pm

well thats that then, might as well delete season 1 now that we have missed the beginning of season 2, whats the point!! Sometimes there is just not enough advertising in the world. Although with sky+ we do just fast forward through the ads so there is a good chance we would have missed it anyway :) Well thats some space freed up on the liteon at least!!

ELLE

LOST..i am lost...

Post by ELLE » Sat May 13, 2006 3:40 pm

i think that it is possible...

(although i am watching, albeit in a most bizarre fashion, then it is bizarre any way, but as roosta says a confusing treat)

it is possible to run all eps into one as it were and not notice what is missing?..so delete or not, no difference?

still wanna know where did all the hardware come from?...?and why did no one lose weight?
and should i get a life? and give it up?..except thats it?..other than the doc, what is on the small screen?....
saw the rocky horror last nite that is awesome!! and sci fi #) #)

The Editor
SFL Active Member

LOST..i am lost...

Post by The Editor » Sat May 13, 2006 5:08 pm

Battlestar Gallactica is coming to its season finale, so that's one less decent thing on TV. Invasion is nearly at an end. There is another mini-series supposed to be coming to BBC called, "The Triangle", but I can find no mention of it on the BBC website. So it looks like it's Lost and 24 until TV goes down the pan for the summer. At least I'll be able to catch up on some of my DVD boxsets.

Moss Piglet
SFL Member

LOST..i am lost...

Post by Moss Piglet » Fri May 26, 2006 12:07 pm

Yes Elle - why no weight loss! All that fish, fruit and fresh water should help them shed pounds.
I swore I wouldn't get sucked into this show but it dragged me in slowly.
I am not a quiet person.

ELLE

LOST..i am lost...

Post by ELLE » Fri May 26, 2006 6:09 pm

i know..and i am dragged right in ..i really like the actor who has lost NO weight.., like is style and he seems real?
find it amusing that all over the place are pics etc of the ''sexiest actors in Lost''i dont REALLY care what actors do in their private lives..it seems that who screws whoand who has legs(?) hair and lips can take over the world..what have we done ?....are they the 21c gods and goddesses?
only want to watch good movies..occasionally drool over wolverine, but dont want to know where he '''goes on holiday'''
or wot he eats etc.....
i am Lost..... :~

ELLE

LOST..i am lost...

Post by ELLE » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:58 am

so...i watch all the eps..get 'lost' in it AND THEN sky buys it...cos ch4 cant afford it
i dont want sky...so will have to wait til it goes on sky3 on freeview..
altho sky did say that there is a download of the whole series?..after the first episode????

just realised from an earlier posting that how clever the directing/advertising is
its robinson crusoe with an edge and more people?? and i did really get dragged right in!
so perhaps putting Lost out of my reach is no bad thing...i always have torchwood to moan about :~
and sci fi britannia to delight in:D

redlily
SFL New User

Re: LOST..i am lost...

Post by redlily » Fri May 08, 2009 8:42 am

how can you lost just after seeing two epispdes???
LOST is an huge amazing space, you can't comment anything just after seeing two
Lost would not let you lost, it will explain everything, show you every magic answer in the next episode
with that, you will find an amazing world
just see that!